1. Call or email our customer service. We will troubleshoot the issue and may be able to help solve your problem on the spot. If not, we will provide you with a return authorization.
2. Securely package your vessel for shipping
3. Include the following information inside your package:
- An explanation of the defect
- The date and location of purchase
- Your daytime phone number, mailing address and e-mail address
- The return authorization (RA) number
4. Ship your vessel using a traceable shipping method to:
PO Box 1689
5. Once received, our returns department will inspect the vessel. If the problem is due to a manufacturer’s defect, we will repair or replace it at no charge. If the problem is not found to be a manufacturer issue, we will contact you before taking any further action.