Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) devices stimulate the nerves to relieve pain and stimulate the muscles to help with recovery and blood flow. TENS therapy is a non-invasive pain relief treatment. It is safe, non-invasive and drug-free. Moreover, TENS is also highly effective for individuals suffering from intense pain. It is most helpful for a multitude of acute and chronic pain disorders. TENS therapy is effective even if you sit still, lie down, or simply rest. However, it is best paired in conjunction with exercise. Conveniently, iTENS Australia offers a revolutionary rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator called the iTENS wireless unit. You can use this device for about 20 to 40 minutes in pain management treatment sessions, even while active or on the go.
How Does TENS Therapy Work?
Many individuals now prefer the drug-free option of TENS therapy for their pain management treatment method. Likewise, the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator is an excellent tool for just that reason and more. TENS therapy works by producing tiny electrical pulses from a TENS machine into the nerves through the skin via adhesive electrode pads. These pulses help block the pain signals from reaching the user’s brain. This effect reduces the pain and discomfort from painful conditions or injuries. Furthermore, this method of relieving pain falls under the Gate Control Theory of Pain Management. This theory states that closing specific “neural gates” in the spinal cord can block these pain signals, thus reducing pain felt. Users may set their device at a high pulse rate of around 90 to 130 Hz to achieve this type of pain relief.
In addition, TENS therapy using the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator can also induce endorphin production in the body. Endorphins are morphine-like chemicals that our bodies produce to combat pain. Hence, they are often called the body’s natural pain killers. Moreover, these hormones can also have additional effects such as improved mood, happiness, and a general feeling of well-being. In contrast to the other method, users may set their device at a lower pulse rate of around 2 to 5 Hz to produce more endorphins.
How Can TENS Therapy Help Me?
TENS therapy can aid various symptoms and conditions. Using the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator can help with:
- Pain relief for neck, joint, back, labour, and period pain
- Health conditions such as arthritis, bursitis, fibromyalgia and tendinitis
- Improving athletic performance
- Muscle cramps
- Recovery from injuries or surgery
- Muscle spasms
- Anxiety and depression
The iTENS Rechargeable TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator
The iTENS is the world’s first-ever FDA-cleared TENS therapy device that is 100% wire-free. This fact alone can ensure users that their TENS therapy sessions using the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator are safe, effective and reliable. Furthermore, having FDA clearance tells users that this device has undergone all the proper testing and requirements for it to be a secure medical device for personal use. Subsequently, you may purchase this medical-grade device for pain relief without any prescription needed.
In addition, as the iTENS is entirely wireless, you can access quick and easy pain relief on the go. You can conduct TENS therapy from the comfort of your home or even when you are outside or at work. Moreover, pairing the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator with your smartphone device is quick and easy. Users only need to install the iTENS app and connect to their iOS or Android smartphone via Bluetooth.
Benefits and Features of the iTENS Rechargeable TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator
- FDA clearance – The iTENS wireless TENS unit is an FDA-cleared medical device. The iTENS is an all-natural and highly effective TENS device for easing pain and discomfort. TENS can help reduce the need for oral painkillers. Get the most beneficial TENS therapy sessions and relax with the iTENS wireless TENS device from iTENS Australia.
- Electrode wing pads – The iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator has innovative wing-like electrodes. The iTENS wireless TENS machine pads have excellent grip and flexibility. Additionally, these gel pads provide much better adhesiveness and performance and easy cleaning, which offers a longer product lifespan.
- Pre-set program modes and intensity – The iTENS app offers various pre-set settings for specific conditions and body areas. These pre-set programs can help users with limited electrotherapy experience achieve optimal self-treatments. There is also a “manual mode” for users who want to personalise their treatments. This mode allows users to set their desired frequency and intensity manually.
- Rechargeable Battery – The iTENS has rechargeable batteries, removing the hassle of changing batteries when needed. A fully charged iTENS device can provide you with continuous use for 24 hours to 36 hours.
- Compact and Portable Design – The iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator is compact and discreet. Moreover, this feature allows users to carry the TENS unit on the go and have instant access to pain relief. Additionally, the iTENS is thin and light, allowing it to fit inside your bag easily. You can also discreetly use the iTENS underneath your clothing.
The iTENS Rechargeable TENS Unit Muscle Stimulator and its Accessories Available at iTENS Australia
You can purchase the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator and its accessories from the iTENS Australia website. Multiple adhesive electrode gel pad sizes are available at iTENS Australia. Furthermore, the iTENS electrode gel pads are interchangeable, making them ideal for users who suffer from more than one pain disorder. Moreover, their innovative shape allows for more flexibility and is contoured to fit around most joints and body parts. The electrode pad sizes available at iTENS Australia are:
- Small Wing Electrode Pads – these pads can grip and move easily on the ankles, knees, elbows, wrists and other small treatment areas of the body.
- Large Wing Electrode Pads – these pads are better suited for more extensive treatment areas such as the back, shoulder, thighs and legs. It provides maximum coverage for better pain relief in those areas of the body.
- Long Strip Electrode Pads – these pads can provide effective pain relief on long length coverage areas that radiate downwards like the sciatic nerve, IT band, and tendons. This specific pad size is excellent for treating conditions like sciatica.
In addition, iTENS Australia also offers low-cost replacement gel pads for the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator. These gel pads are hypoallergenic, making it less likely for users to suffer an allergic reaction when applying these adhesive pads. Accordingly, iTENS Australia offers these replacement gel pads in sets of three pairs.
In conclusion, the iTENS rechargeable TENS unit muscle stimulator is a cost-effective, safe and reliable TENS therapy device for efficient pain management treatments. It is where convenience and technology meet to improve the quality of life.