A Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) machine produces electrical pulses that stimulate the nerves. These impulses focus on the body’s sensory nerve endings that control the pain caused by muscle spasms and injuries. Moreover, with the help of TENS therapy using these devices, the electric impulses prevent the pain signals from reaching the brain. This concept is based on the “Gate Control Theory of Pain Management”. Additionally, constant electrical stimulation can also produce more endorphins in our body, which are our natural pain killers. The blockage of pain signals and the increased production of endorphins can decrease pain sensations. However, aside from the base benefit of a TENS machine, people now look for additional features for portability. Hence, it is why devices like a mini TENS unit are so popular. Subsequently, iTENS Australia offers the innovative iTENS wireless TENS unit for more effective and convenient pain management treatment.
TENS therapy using the iTENS Wireless Mini TENS Unit is:
- A Non-Invasive pain relief method: The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit is a non-invasive way to treat pain, from short-lived to long-lasting pain relief. Furthermore, the electrical stimulation coming from this TENS device does not cause harm. The iTENS is a safe and risk-free pain management tool.
- A highly effective and competent complementary tool for managing your pain: The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit can work as a complementary treatment with a highly capable and effective effect for various intensive therapy.
Uses of the iTENS Wireless Mini TENS Unit
The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit can help individuals endure the pain and improve general health and fitness. Moreover, TENS therapy devices can treat all sorts of conditions and body areas. TENS therapy focuses on providing pain relief from chronic and acute pain. Likewise, the iTENS wireless mini TENS unit can effectively treat both acute and chronic pain while providing increased comfort and convenience. Furthermore, users of this device can treat the following pain symptoms and health conditions:
- period pain
- labour pain
- post-surgery pain
- pain from muscle recovery and conditioning
- joint, neck, shoulder, back, wrist, elbow, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain
- sports injuries
- multiple sclerosis
- adhesive capsulitis
- diabetic neuropathy
- spinal cord injury
- tennis elbow
The iTENS Wireless Mini TENS Unit at iTENS Australia
The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit is a modern-day electrotherapy device that merges wearable technology with TENS therapy’s effective and long-lasting pain relief. This device’s compact and robust design from iTENS Australia offers an all-natural and drug-free pain relief method. Nowadays, people opt for TENS therapy devices that are tiny and portable compared to the machines used in the past. Accordingly, you can bring these devices anywhere. You can use them even when you are outside as they are very discreet. In addition, you can even wear them underneath your clothing. In contrast, compared to other pain-relieving devices like electric massagers or inversion tables, the iTENS device is highly effective and more advantageous. Thus, this wireless feature combines quick and easy pain relief with convenient opportunities to fit your active lifestyle.
The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit can tackle different levels of pain intensity and various affected areas of the body. This device is entirely wireless and works with most iOS and Android smartphones with Bluetooth technology. Moreover, the iTENS app includes multiple pre-set settings for different pain management treatments. Alternatively, you may also use it manually in the device itself, which you can customise your TENS therapy needs.
The iTENS Wireless Mini TENS Unit Electrode Gel Pad Options Available at iTENS Australia
The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit has flexible small and large wing electrode pad options that allow optimal treatment for specific body areas. Firstly, the iTENS large electrode wing pads can treat large treatment areas like the back, shoulder and thighs. Alternatively, the iTENS small electrode wing pads can treat small treatment areas like the ankle, knee, elbow, and wrist. Accordingly, these flexible rotating electrode wing pads offer users a full range of motion while conducting TENS therapy. For the most beneficial result, you should place the electrodes on the skin on top or around the pain point.
In addition, the iTENS wireless mini TENS unit at iTENS Australia also has the iTENS long strip electrode pads. This gel pad size is elongated length treatment areas like the leg up to the back. Moreover, it provides coverage for pain that radiates downward, such as the sciatic nerve, IT band, and tendons. Thus, it makes this option ideal for treating conditions like sciatica.
Also, it is to be noted that all electrode gel pads for the iTENS wireless mini TENS unit at iTENS Australia are hypoallergenic. Therefore, this makes users have fewer chances of getting an allergic reaction to the adhesive pads when using the iTENS.
The iTENS wireless mini TENS unit is the world’s first FDA-cleared 100% wireless TENS therapy device. Attaining FDA clearance means that this device has undergone proper testing and requirements for it to be a medical device for personal use. Thus, users can ensure the safety, effectiveness and reliability of this revolutionary medical TENS therapy device. TENS therapy with this device is a non-toxic, safe, and all-natural method for pain relief with the added features of convenience and comfortability. You may even consult with your doctor and physical therapist about this device’s benefits and usage.
However, there are some general safety precautions when using the iTENS wireless mini TENS unit when conducting TENS pain management treatments. It is essential to remember to take 20-minute breaks in between TENS therapy sessions. Moreover, it is not advisable to use a TENS machine on:
- open wounds
- broken, irritated or infected skin
- sensitive areas such as the eyes, front of the neck, and directly on the spinal column
- areas where there is cancer
Furthermore, it should not be used when:
- operating machinery
- taking a shower or bath (generally anywhere in or around water)
In addition, people with the following conditions should avoid the use of a TENS machine:
- pregnant women that are not in labour
- people suffering from epilepsy and cancer
- people that have metal, electronic or electrical implants (such as defibrillators, cardiac pacemakers and cochlear implants)
In summary, the iTENS wireless mini TENS unit is:
- FDA cleared
- medical grade with no prescription required
- 100% drug-free pain relief
- flexible and contoured to fit around most joints and areas of the body
- thin, lightweight, comfortable, compact and discreet
- 100% wireless
- easily accessible using the iTENS app while also having manual features
- ideal for treating various pain symptoms and conditions, especially with the help of its built-in pre-set settings on the iTENS app
- cost-efficient with its low-cost hypoallergenic replacement gel pads