Many people regularly feel aches and pains in their bodies. These aches and pains are brought on by daily routines, jobs, physical activity, or even illnesses. Anyone can effectively treat both acute and chronic pain with electrical nerve stimulation. The mild electrical energy that travels to neurons in various waveforms. TENS, or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, is the delivery technique used when electrodes or patches are placed on the skin. The emergence of a wireless TENS device is a result of technological advancements and and the effectiveness of TENS therapy. The iTENS from iTENS Australia is the wireless TENS device help treat a variety of conditions. Numerous wireless TENS unit reviews have exploded online since the release of this product.
Many iTENS users state that this is a helpful device for pain reduction and control based on the numerous wireless TENS unit reviews available online. The iTENS from iTENS Australia offers quick pain treatment without the nuisance of cables getting in the way while working or exercising. It is a small, flexible device that has no wires allowing simple operation under the clothes.
What is a TENS Unit?
Knowing more about the TENS units is important when checking the wireless TENS unit reviews. TENS units are a battery-operated pain relief method with few risks or drawbacks. A TENS device is applied externally and is, therefore, non-invasive and safe to use. The TENS device is small, about the size of a mobile smartphone. One or two sets of electrode lead come out of the device and are connected to self-sticking pads that allow anyone to put the electrodes to their body. Then a light electrical current is delivered using precisely placed electrodes. Anyone using the unit’s programmable buttons can directly control these currents. To provide much briefer information on what a TENS unit is, please check the following:
- Transcutaneous – refers to anything being applied through the skin.
- Electrical – TENS devices use unit pads placed over the painful area to deliver brief electrical pulses.
- Nerve – The brain receives pain sensations through the nerves.
- Stimulation – TENS machines stimulate the body’s electrical system, blocking pain signals from reaching the brain and alleviating suffering.
How does a TENS Unit Work?
While most wireless TENS unit reviews say that this device works perfectly for alleviating pain, it is also essential to know how it works. TENS units work by applying brief electrical pulses to the body portions that the electrodes are placed over. These pulses assist in relieving the user’s pain. Also, depending on the condition an individual is seeking to treat, TENS therapy can help with pain alleviation. A TENS unit can reduce or regulate pain in two ways:
- The Gate Control Pain Theory postulates that the electromagnetic pulse of a TENS device interferes with the transmission of pain signals by obstructing the “neural gate” through which pain passes.
- Motor Level Stimulation: By triggering the body’s endorphins, which act as natural painkillers, motor level stimulation reduces pain. Therapists widely use it to help with muscle-activation rhythms.
The iTENS Wireless TENS Unit Reviews: What is the iTENS?
It is crucial to understand what iTENS is, even though such wireless TENS unit reviews are still rising in popularity. This is because the iTENS merges digital health and wearable technology. It is discreetly wearable below garments and is light and thin. There are no cables on the device to obstruct movement. Thanks to a smartphone app’s user-friendly features, the device is also easily controllable by anyone. Furthermore, the iTENS has an energy-efficient lithium-ion battery that offers excellent battery life for daily use while on the go. Most significantly, the TENS is a powerful tool for controlling body pain that is safe, drug-free, simple to use, and effective.
Many individuals claim that the iTENS has top-notch features found in the positive wireless TENS unit reviews. It is wireless, simple to use, portable, and includes a variety of pain management options that anyone may operate via a smartphone addition to being wireless. Here is a list of every feature it has:
- FDA-cleared, drug-free solution for treating a variety of pain problems
- The form allows for a flexible and custom fit around most joints and body parts.
- Use this compact, lightweight, and comfortable device when travelling and under clothing.
- The iTENS App can wirelessly sync thanks to Bluetooth (available for iOS and Android devices)
- It is a medical-grade device without a needed prescription.
- The interchangeable gel pads are reasonably priced, making TENS treatment cost-efficient.
The iTENS Wireless TENS Unit Reviews: Benefits
Regardless of the circumstance, almost all people process pain differently. According to some reports of wireless TENS units, slight relief lasts longer. Other people claim to have experienced brief pain alleviation during and right after the session. However, most wireless TENS unit reviews claim that the iTENS performs the same functions as wired TENS units but without the cords. The wireless iTENS offers many benefits from a small device. In particular, the wireless electrode pads are non-intrusive. Thus, there is not any need for surgery. The security and non-intrusiveness of the iTENS make it safe. Thus, there is not any need for surgery.
Additionally, it offers a non-drug alternative to oral painkillers without adverse side effects. Also, this device is lightweight, portable, and simple to use for convenience. Anyone can use this beneath clothing because it is wireless, even while performing work or other chores. Moreover, this device is excellent for easing physical discomfort, especially in the shoulder and lower back. It works well for treating a variety of pains, including arthritis, sciatica, and menstrual cramps. Furthermore, this intelligent device utilises Bluetooth to sync with any smartphone. With the help of the TENS app, controlling this device is simple, and it has a wide variety of pain-relieving settings. Lastly, the device can last up to 24 hours with just a single full charge due to its lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. These are reasons for the high number of positive wireless TENS unit reviews online.
The iTENS Wireless TENS Unit Reviews: Where to Buy?
The number of people who wish to try this item is growing along with the number of positive wireless TENS unit reviews. The iTENS device is accessible to everyone at iTENS Australia. They are the nation’s top specialist on efficient and safe iTENS wireless pain management solutions. Purchasing an iTENS unit at iTENS Australia at a reasonable cost will get an individual the following products:
- 1 full TENS Wireless TENS Unit put in Wings
- One set of washable TENS gel pads
- 1 resealable poly bag for the iTENS device and pads
- One USB charging dock for one lithium-ion powered device
- 1 Quick Start Guide (Complete Users Manual is available in-App)
- The TENS electrical device comes with a one-year warranty.
- Flexible Wings come with a six-month warranty.
With such high positive wireless TENS unit reviews that the iTENS is getting, it is safe to say this device is the best wireless pain management device in the market today. You can get the wireless iTENS at iTENS Australia.